Welcome to our Story

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

If you blink you might miss something...

This blogging thing is fun, but yet life is so demanding... and the blog doesn't have a voice screaming for mom that it needs me, so forgive me if there is a lapse here and there.

Ok lets see fast mode -  Last Sunday we found a friends missing kid in town, it was a relief I can't imagine as a mom my child missing the panic that goes through me when my girls do not respond to me within a couple of breaths when I call them outside from the woods... her poor little guy was thirsty and being a mom I know he needed water and let him pick what he wanted instead :/ which of course was soda (you have to know he went on a 15 mile bike ride in Texas heat so yeah...) Tre electrocuted himself last week in Steinhausers ::giggles:: I know certailny I am wicked for laughing BUT he is 18 and should KNOW not to touch items in the store right??? We were looking @ poultry items which cattle prod's were on the same row and well he was curious and proceeded to touch himself with it - not knowing it was live and Oh gosh if I could have captured his sound effects and face running up the aisle :rotfl:

(takes a small breath) I have finally sat down to finish working on the website which is closer to getting done now - and took a break just to say hello to the world.... have a look and let me know what you think I should include please?

Tre is @ summer camp and my girls go for the first time in a couple of weeks! I am so thrilled for them <3 -

I have pinto beans on the stove... going to do some  bbq ribs in the oven, and wind down to watch some lost with my lovely husband - speaking of him - prayers please?  He has accepted a job offer in Magnolia!!! This will bring him about 15 miles from home - and the first time in over 10 years he won't have to use a freeway to get to work! Please pray that his transition will go well, and that the job will be a blessing to us, him and as well as those who he comes in contact with via his new position.  We are hoping this will help with a lot of the stand still projects we have going on - er on hold.

Saturday is Family Day with the Bockholts, I have't touched based with Schrenia yet, but Tacos sound yummy, with homemade salsa and other fixings? We shall see...

Okay back to web design I don't feel so guilty now that i manage to squeeze a few seconds in.

No comments:

Post a Comment