Welcome to our Story

Friday, November 26, 2010

FB "note" Repost When you are tired and broken. . .

I wanted this on here in my blog for personal reasons more so another place I can be reminded if there is never a mirror around to reflect visually on the Sinner I was and am on a smaller level today - I continue to strive to ask God for forgiveness and shape my heart into a loving, embracing person and ever so much to guard my tongue of judgement and to heal my innermost fears of not ever being enough... God has HEALED several of my flaws - one of the biggest was my language - I seriously am floored at not hearing myself curse anymore ~ even more so ~ I am floored when I hear others do so -- not so much because they do, but as a reflection of what I sounded like and who I may have offended... especially God.

It wasn't long ago that I released my old ways and became something renewed, not renewed as in a positive affirmation sort of way - While I totally believe in being positive... I believe we all dance @ some point in our lives on our own score card not considering anyone or anything else, even if it's only for a blink of an eye or in my case what seemed like an eternity of 30 plus years... It's crazy the more I give of myself because I feel compelled to, the more I have been Blessed - I have family members and friends asking me what's up? GOD is what is up - I have friends and family that do NOT believe in GOD - and I feel lost trying to explain where I am today - and have realized that I can't explain how incredible GOD is or how lighter everything feels even when things are chaotic - they aren't ~ because by FAITH - I know GOD has me in his hands. In a nutshell for me to try and explain how great HE is would be minimizing HIM because HIS love surpasses my vocabulary, my vision, my entire existence - So to those who don't know and ask me - I am speechless not because I don't know but because I DO KNOW of HIS Love - there will come a time I pray that my very own daughter will come to her knees and know God for the loving Father He is - as well as several friends until then -

Remember God Can Use Anybody!
The next time you feel like GOD can't use you, just remember...
Noah was a drunk
Abraham was too old
Isaac was a daydreamer
Jacob was a liar
Leah was ugly
Joseph was abused
Moses had a stuttering problem
Gideon was afraid
Samson had long hair and was a womanizer
Rahab was a prostitute
Jeremiah and Timothy were too young
David had an affair and was a murderer
Elijah was suicidal
Isaiah preached naked
Jonah ran from God
Naomi was a widow
Job went bankrupt
Peter denied Christ
The Disciples fell asleep while praying
Martha worried about everything
Mary Magdalene was...The Samaritan woman was divorced, more than once
Zaccheus was too small
Paul was too religious
Timothy had an ulcer
..AND
Lazarus was dead!

No comments:

Post a Comment